Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Preview Of What Is Coming Up Next!

As I am nearing the end of my first list of topics, I figured I should compose a new list for two reasons: 1) It will build great anticipation for my readers, 2) It will help me remember what the heck wanted to write about.

So, here is the new list of what will be coming up next!
Feeling a bit like Harry Potter
God and His Toro Irrigation System
Lotus Cafe
Cribs - Hong Kong Style
There's a Snake in my Mower
Spiders the Size of My Hand
Drinks in Hong Kong
Dim Sum - Get Some!
Chinese Hot Pot
Wet Markets Are Not Good Places to Hide During A Rain Storm
Mong Kok Bird Market
Stanley Market
Men With Purses
Hong Kong Wetlands

This list should keep me busy writing for a few weeks longer. I have been terribly busy recently, but I will try to write more than I have been. If anybody has any questions or comments, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail, or add a comment at the bottom of any post by pressing the( "#" comments) on the last line of the post, next to my name and the post time.

No comments:

Post a Comment