Sunday, August 22, 2010

Inception

I just got home from the movie theater after watching "Inception." I really have no clue what that movie is about and I think it is the most complicated movie I have ever seen. That being said, the movie theater was quite alright.

The theater I went to is an AMC theater located in the Festival Walk Mall in Kowloon Tong. There was a surprisingly large amount of seats in the house that "Inception" was shown in, and they were nearly all sold out. The seats were reasonably comfortable, but were definitely made for a "slimmer" crowd.

There was a small concession stand, but I didn't see as many people lined up to purchase snacks as I would have expected. I saw only a handful of people with snacks and drinks walking in and out of the theater. I also found it interesting there were no "Five-Pound-Bucket-Of-Popcorn" or "2-Gallon-Extra-Caffeinated-Sugar-Enriched-Soft-Drink" for sale. In fact, the sizes of the drinks and popcorn that I did see would be considered kid's or maybe toddler sized in the US. Maybe because there was no Extra Large Popcorn bucket that comes with a free complimentary stick of butter and a prearranged visit with a cardiologist, the seats were able to accommodate the "slimmer" crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment