Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Very First Blogg!

Before I left the States, I promised everybody I would start a blogg to try and keep in touch with people. Unfortunately, it has taken me quite some time to get all settled in, get internet, etc...so I have now finally started what I promised.

Since I have been here, I have had many experiences. There is no point in me writing one huge action packed blogg about everything I have done, as that would take me days! However, here are just a few topics that I am going to write about in the near future:
  • Not Sleeping Through The Night
  • Instant Coffee From a Tea Pot
  • My First Time on Public Transportation
  • Be Careful When Shopping
  • I See Dead People (Well their tombs that is)
  • The Lady in The Shack
  • My Neighbor
  • The Villagers
  • Shek O Golf Club
  • An American, a South African, a Chinese Man, and a New Zealander Walk in to a Bar
  • Not Only Can You Smell It, You Can See It -- Pollution!!!
  • Chickens Feet and Pig Knuckles
  • "Well, they used to have dogs, but I think they ate them...I don't see them any more"
Well, I think this should give us a good start for some topics that I will write about soon. I just wanted to finally get this thing started and I will be posting again in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment